A brief look at the irrimiir timeline so readers can gain perspective on the length of the world and the relative reigns of the various empires that governed the world:
- year 0: the beginning of recorded irrimiir history
- year 120: the first encounter between the vuniir and irrimiir
- year 1006: the official start of the Sigil Wars
- year 1203: Teyin the Gods’-blessed is born
- year 1227: Teyin assumes control of the combined irrimiir armies
- year 1250: the vuniir king is murdered by a small group of irrimiir assassins led by Teyin
- year 1251: marks the beginning of the end of the vuniirs’ rule
- year 1308: a peace treaty is signed between the irrimiir and what is left of the vuniir race
- year 1400: the last vuniir, Alamon Tonozo ni Greett, dies
- year 1650: the irrimiir find a desert city in Delamra and make it their seat of power
- year 1707: official start to the Extermination Wars between the irrimiirs and the kaa* on Rymoril
- year 1805: treaty signed that bequeaths 45% of southeastern Rymoril to kaa
- year 2674: current times
This is only one of this world’s timelines; I will be making one that makes a basic chronicle of the ravvaar* [pronounced: “rah-far”], the vuniir, and the kaa. Stay tuned.
*Note: I’m sure some might have noticed the different spellings of some of the races. They are intentionally; I modified some of them to suit the ideas I have for these characters. The “rivvaar” have become the “ravvaar” and the “ka” have become the “kaa”. I hope the changes have rattled you too much.